Monday, December 4, 2006

Quick update..

I have a tons of posts that I need to catch up on, including samosas, Thanksgiving dinner and Thanksgiving leftovers, but I haven't had time! Last week I was inundated with water troubles--no water, toilet that ran all day/wouldn't flush/handle broke clean off. With less than two weeks before I leave to visit my family, I'm going to be a busy, busy girl.....

But! I had to write up a quick post about some of the fabulous finds I made last week:
White Cyprus Salt (looks like pyramids)
Dried Lavender
Essentials of Clove, Lemon, Orange and Peppermint
Unusual natural extracts including Cherry, Raspberry, Mango
Half a pound of organic Tahitian Vanilla Beans for under 12 bucks!
Plus a few rare/hard to find gifts at great prices for loved ones, all via Ebay.

I'm sure these items will give me much to post about.

Tonight I'm going to attempt vegan stuffed naan, maybe a nice pashwari naan.

No comments: